- The map can feature up to 30 key independent Grangetown businesses, with address, opening hours and telephone/website details and short description.
- Copies of the map will be supplied to each business to give away free to customers, to cross-promote other businesses in the local area and in the city.
- It will also be available online – and be downloadable.
- It is being produced by designers involved in the Get Lost In Cardiff map for city centre arcades and on the same high quality paper, which means it is something shoppers/visitors will want to keep and use again.
- The map will carry Love Grangetown Shop Grangetown branding – which will be used across the project – and has already been used in Grangetown’s occasional street market, business forum and in promotional material, including tote shopping bags
- Each business will have opportunity to be featured in a Q&A profile on the project website, http://www.lovegrangetown.biz and in an online directory
A local map of independent Grangetown businesses is the latest phase of the Love Grangetown, Shop Grangetown project.
The idea is for a cross-promotion of core local businesses.
The 20 businesses on board so far include The Grange pub, Inma’s, Vegetarian Food Studio, Tramshed and Tramshed Tech, Clarence Hardware and Ice Cream Passion.
The cost for inclusion will be £50. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
The project is part-funded by a grant from the Cardiff City Region which will keep costs down but we still need businesses to pay a contribution – £50 each – which will enable a run of 5,000 maps to be produced.
Please email email@example.com as soon as possible if you want to be included!